Virgo FACTS

VIRGO is the sixth sign of the zodiac and is ruled by the planet Mercury. VIRGOS constantly search for knowledge. VIRGOS are very detail conscious and do well in any line of work that requires exactness. VIRGOS are practical and efficient. The single greatest defect of VIRGO is that they are very critical of others… even judgmental of others. If they overcome this negative trait they can attain the highest of spiritual achievement in life. VIRGOS are intelligent, patient, and humble.

With a Mercury as the ruling planet, people born under this sign are quick thinking and observant. VIRGOS define pure modesty; they can't bear to be taken care of, they prefer to take care of others. Though VIRGOS are often quiet and thoughtful, they are rarely shy about expressing a personal point of view. Mercury in VIRGO means mental organization, and inclines its subjects toward constant activity. VIRGOS as an Earth sign uses Mercury to do meticulous, careful mind work, an analytical thinker.

VIRGOS Mutable style takes the alternate routes, unpredictable, versatile travelers. VIRGOS are known for either sneaking off on a bicycle, taking the bus, hitchhiking, or blowing their savings on a souped-up sports car. VIRGOS may spend part of their lives heading off on detours and then suddenly emerge as someone with a remarkable sense of direction. They can adjust easily to change once they find a way of fitting the new situation into their routine. Mercury rules the conscious, reasoning mind, which gives the VIRGO the ability to learn quickly, resourcefulness, brilliance, eloquence, dexterity, and great awareness.

VIRGOS personality is interior, to the world they may give an impression of calm authority, but they are totally aware of their own nervous, restless, controlled intensity, the desire to be up and doing, rearranging, improving. VIRGOS idea of taking it easy would seem like hard work to most people. VIRGOS are not a daydreamer; they're a day-doer. VIRGOS emotional life is a constant striving to bring order out of chaos. VIRGOS have an excellent memory, an analytical mind, and are known for crystal-clear thinking. VIRGOS superb logic cuts through muddled thinking like a laser beam. Until they have the facts before them, they are reluctant to make a decision.

VIRGOS prefer one-on-one encounters, in which they can offer the full benefit of their sharp insights and discerning opinions. That's also when people discover how well read, perceptive, charming and witty they are. At times VIRGOS finely tuned sensibilities can even make them unhappy, for it gives them a heightened awareness of the world's imperfections. However, VIRGOS resist criticism of their faults from others. It's rare, a VIRGO who takes criticism well or who can admit to being in the wrong.

The VIRGO lover may not be the most romantic, but they offer their whole heart. To VIRGO love is not dramatic, emotional, or sentimental. A VIRGO'S love is devotion and will include love of family, friends, and those less fortunate than he or she. There is no pretense involved in how they act or what they say. They are loyal; VIRGOS are big on fidelity. They value more than the superficial aspects of a love relationship and they generally attract people with a similar belief system. Marriage is a major commitment; they value their union as both a love relationship and a working partnership. A warm loving relationship brings out the best in anyone born under this sign because basically VIRGOS are kind, devoted and very loyal.

The VIRGO friend as a rule is shy and self-effacing. VIRGOS have difficulty making friends, until they feel absolutely comfortable with them. Yet when they do make the effort, these people are capable of achieving extraordinary things. In general VIRGO likes a friend who is tidy, clean, and intelligent with a broad range of interests. They prefer people who are not given to big shows of emotion and are attracted to those who offer a sense of peace and serenity. VIRGOS are likely to keep the same friends for years. Often, VIRGOS befriends someone with the showy personality they themselves are uncomfortable assuming.

41 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm a Virgo, and this description seemed spot-on. The only thing that was different was the love paragraph. It says that love is not an overwhelming thing- something that would infatuate a person. This is not true for me. I am just going to point out that it varies for most people. All people differ in personality, and so do all virgos. Good article, two thumbs up.

laneyturtle said...

I'm a virgo but this doesn't fit my personality at all :(

Unknown said...

I'm a Virgo and EVERY single thing was 100% correct. I'm completely amazed! If only other people would read this and then they'll know about me.

CayJune422 said...

It's kind of scary how accurate this is lol

Skwal said...

Just.About.Spot.On.

Only a few things I'd change, like friendship and not a daydreamer. I find I'm always thinking about the future and the past so daydreaming is integral to that.

pauljones256 said...

am whatever was said,that's the fact

C0REANA SAPPHYRE said...

For the most part this is so me...

Lungelo Gigaba said...

lol, damn

KristyDani said...

THIS IS SPOT ON. Every single thing I just read was like looking at myself in a mirror. I am scared because this is so damn true! Creepy!

Chinyere Nwatu said...

Exactly my personality traits :)

heavenscents said...

Im a virgo ,its seemed very extremely relevant on my being .Perfectly click to my self i am very devoted to what i want and to my belief i am strongly hold on to that , and its right that i am very defficult in getting friend along ...thank u for this description i do clearly understand the meaning of my natal life.

Alex Koonce said...

This is true and I like the accurate information it explains. One time for them virgos out there who believe this true.

okoli jennifer said...

M a virgo nd Dix is xoo true abt me...

Caress Amore said...

This isnt all that correct. I wouldnt blow off my money on anything. I like to save money and use it wisely on things i actually NEED and thats IMPORTANT. There will be those days where i spoil myself but still keep a budget. Im also not rude to people and i actually make friends quick.Because VIRGOS are FAITHFUL, in a relationship, i believe friendship would be the same. I dont befriend my friends and i dont criticize people, i give advice and always make sure they're happy.

Caress Amore said...

Im a Virgo and i dont agree with some of the things this says. I do NOT blow off money. Im very careful with how i use my money. I buy what i NEED and whats IMPORTANT. There are occasional times where i may spoil myself but i still keep myslef on a budget. 2) I dont befriend my friends. I believe in loyalty in my relationship, wether it is friends, family , or ur partner.3) im not judgmental. I may see something i dont like but i dont scream it to their face, i give advice and always make sure im careful with my actions. I like to make sure people are happy. Not upset.

TOOL freak said...

I'm a virgo, and I've been reading many of these "virgo characteristics profiles" online over past few months. The only consistent characteristic that I see that I can truly agree with, is shyness. I'm a very introverted person that gets mistaken more times than not for rudeness. Most of them say that we are intelligent; I feel that I am intelligent, however I know quite a few other virgos that are not that smart.

Amanda Mineau said...

I'm a Virgo and most are true. But I am a very passionate lover, holding hands kissing cuddling and spending every moment with the one I love is my greatest joy

Deandre Fortson said...

I know right

Deandre Fortson said...

Ikr

Capture by Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capture by Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capture by Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
veganash said...

"self-effacing", couldn't have been said better. I've always found myself socially awkward in groups, but very personable and friendly in one-on-one conversations

Di said...

I have 11 of my houses in Virgo. However, my moon is in Aries. This causes me to speak 'without thinking'. The accuracy of this is not Spot On in my case. As for not being a 'highly sexual person'...Not True. I am definitely loyal & monogamous. Also, it did not mention anything about having a great sense of humor. That is a trait most Virgo's I know have. As for accuracy, I do my best. I am a daydreamer & often get distracted while trying to be a day-doer. I've revealed enough. Going to check to see if there's a Full Moon out...lol...Virgo's are the BEST!

sonya leigh said...

I'm a Virgo and the two things that hit me was the BIG spur of the moment decisions(yea I've jumped state many times on less than a days thought) and even when I'm wrong, I'm right lol

tiff83 said...

I agree with this posting except where it says love is not a dramatic thing... I take love very seriously... but everything else is on point especially the hygiene part!!!

H. Káplan said...

june 25 2013 Hello It said: "Until they have the facts before them, they are reluctant to make a decision."
Does that imply then, that a Virgo is the only astrological sign who likes to have knowledge of the "facts" and relevant information b4 making a decisión? In other words, all other signs, make, in effect, "blind decisions"?

Sandra Harris said...

I understand completely

Sandra Harris said...

I have always been intrigued with astrology, following my sign since I was a teenager. somethings discribed myself, but not fully. now 40 years later, I have truly evolved into the person I am. I am definitely a Virgo. probably the most misunderstood sign of the zodiac. we are tough, strong, intelligent, loving, trusting and kind.

Sandra Harris said...

No. it means Virgo will not make a hasty or wrong decision before they do their fact finding. then they will make the best decision based on the facts.

GooglyBear23 said...

Ima Virgo and everything seemed to be pretty true except the friends part. I'm very captivating so I'm great at making friends. Sometimes I don't even mean to. Also, my best friend is the complete opposite of what that said that I would prefer, and I love her to death.

H. Káplan said...

@VIRGO(s)23 jul 2013 When I shop, whenener possible, generally, I buy value. That's to say, quality products at a good price, on sale or at a discount. Not necesarily because I'm a "cheapskate". It's fun & somewhat adventerous shopping around for the best "deal." Doing your research, usually pays off. Is this "typical" Virgo ways? Surely there are many people from all the other signs of the zodiac, who buy things on sale, etc.,or not?

blaugh said...

I have to agree with skwal. I am a total daydreamer. I just plan big and zone out. Also I like the outcast most. The people I find hard to befriend are those who join the crowd or the twirking girls. They can get pretty mean and judgmental, so I avoid them.

thamsanqa thamia said...

I'm a VIRGO and this is just the way it is wow I feel like its just talking about me only I love iT! :-)

usman ghani said...

I AM a virgo and also muslim i am very lucky :)

hans makoyola said...

wow! I am a virgo, what can i say??
seems to me "pj production" knows me better than I know myself. awesome article everythng about virgo is ME except the picky trait in relationship, I don't have that. As a virgo we create & feel.

Ali Rifai said...

very true, matches my personality & the good thing is that i'm that rare virgo who calmly welcome criticism in order to improve

H. Káplan said...

7 January 2014
I found this in a section of Virgo description:

"Rather than placing personal freedom and independence above all else, Summer individuals are prepared to serve others and willing to invest time in those around them. In short, those governed by Summer need to be needed"
Are there not other signs of the Zodiac, who "serve others"?
And, are Virgos the only sign that "need to be needed"?
I would think, generally speaking, most folks enjoy, and to be needed, (and appreciated), and be useful to other(s) in some way or another.

Kendall Walker said...

I'm a Virgo, and what was said was amazing. It was kind of creepy on how the description matched perfectly. The only flaw I would say was the Virgo Lover paragraph.

melisa said...

I never thought I could hold a man of my own until I meet Dr love every man I come across with will always end up breaking my heart and leaving me all alone to my self. So I decided to live without a man because I was tired of it all, I should be holding my child by now that is what my mother always told me so i started avoiding my mother. It became a major problem to me because every one think that I can not manage a man that is why they are always leaving me. When I heard of Dr love I contacted him and told he my problem. He advice me to calm down and said he was going to work on me after every thing he told me the first man who I will come today is going to be my husband ,every thing went according to as he has said today am happily married with 2 kid. My brother was also experiencing the same thing women do not last in his hand he also contacted him and today he is living with his girlfriend. He has really done a lot for us that is why I have took some time out today to tell the world of his good work to us .and for any relationship problem like from wanting your ex back, not been able to hold on to one woman or a man ,you like some one but ca not have him or her just contact him at doctorlove240@gmail.com or call him +2348169591194

pawpi dan said...

Am very romantic thats the only thing thats wrong